This hand-crafted American Made Large Rhino Cedar Trunk™ is constructed from Western Red Knotty Cedar. It will accent any room in the home or office. Its rich looking cedar wood, both inside and out, makes it a handsome piece of furniture.
One nice feature about Western Red Knotty Cedar is that its non-aromatic. It gives off a subtle wood aroma, not the overpowering smell of a cedar closet. Therefore, blankets and clothes won’t come out of the trunk with a strong odor. Like other Rhino Trunks™, the cedar trunk is built to high standards. Its conveniently sized and ruggedly built. In fact, its strong enough to stand on! The Large Rhino Cedar Trunk™ is easily stowed and can be securely locked to insure the safety of personal items.
THIS LARGE RHINO CEDAR TRUNK™ IS IDEAL FOR:
- Home – storage, furnishings, blanket chest, etc…
- Cabin/Cottage – storage, furnishings, blanket chest, etc…
- Office – storage, furnishings, etc…
- External dimensions – 32" L x 18" W x 14" H
- Internal dimensions – 31.25" L x 17.25" W x 13.25" H
- Storage capacity – 4.13 cubic feet
- Empty weight – 20 pounds
LARGE RHINO CEDAR TRUNK™ QUALITY CONSTRUCTION FEATURES:
- Natural 3/8" non-aromatic Western Red Knotty Cedar exterior.
- Entire frame and interior constructed of natural 3/8" non-aromatic Western Red Knotty Cedar. No paper or plastic lining anywhere.
- Strong hand-crafted construction using both old world trunkmaking skills and advanced aviation rivet technology. Steel and aluminum aircraft rivets are used to ensure durability.
- Heavy duty proprietary nickel plated steel latches and hardware
- Heavy duty nickel plated steel lid hinges plus a nickel plated steel lid stay for keeping the lid propped open
- Tight fitting steel tongue and groove lid to base closure to keep out moisture, dirt, insects, odors, etc…
- Stylish lockable nickel plated steel trunk lock. Also has a loop for attaching a padlock.
- Genuine leather handles on both ends (extremely durable)
- Lifetime warranty – free non-cosmetic repairs for the life of the trunk
- American craftsmanship