Rhino Cedar Cube Back
This hand-crafted American Made Rhino Cedar Cube™ is constructed from Western Red Knotty Cedar. It will accent any room in the home or office. Its rich looking cedar wood, both inside and out, makes it a handsome piece of furniture.
One nice feature about Western Red Knotty Cedar is that its non-aromatic. It gives off a subtle wood aroma, not the overpowering smell of a cedar closet. Therefore, blankets and clothes won’t come out of the cube with a strong odor. Like other Rhino Trunks™, the cedar cube is built to high standards. Its conveniently sized and ruggedly built. In fact, its strong enough to stand on! The Rhino Cedar Cube™ is easily stowed and can be securely locked to insure the safety of personal items.
This Rhino Cedar Cube™ is ideal for:
- Home – storage, furnishings, blanket chest, etc…
- Cabin/Cottage – storage, furnishings, blanket chest, etc…
- Office – storage, furnishings, etc…
- External dimensions – 18" L x 18" W x 20" H
- Internal dimensions – 17.25" L x 17.25" W x 19.25" H
- Storage capacity – 3.31 cubic feet
- Empty weight – 17 pounds
Rhino Cedar Cube™ Quality Construction Features:
- Natural 3/8" non-aromatic Western Red Knotty Cedar exterior.
- Entire frame and interior constructed of natural 3/8" non-aromatic Western Red Knotty Cedar. No paper or plastic lining anywhere.
- Strong hand-crafted construction using both old world trunkmaking skills and advanced aviation rivet technology. Steel and aluminum aircraft rivets are used to ensure durability.
- Heavy duty proprietary nickel plated steel hardware
- Heavy duty nickel plated steel lid hinges plus a nickel plated steel lid stay for keeping the lid propped open
- Tight fitting steel tongue and groove lid to base closure to keep out moisture, dirt, insects, odors, etc…
- Stylish lockable nickel plated steel trunk lock. Also has a loop for attaching a padlock.
- Genuine leather handles on both ends (extremely durable)
- Lifetime warranty – free non-cosmetic repairs for the life of the trunk
- American craftsmanship