Tenba Long Lens Bag LL400 II
Long lens cases were designed specifically for sports and wildlife shooters or other photographers who work with supertelephoto lenses. They cradle and protect your inverstment, while allowing you to store and carry the lens with the camera safely mounted, ready for action
- The finest hardware available, including weather-sealed YKK zippers, welded steel D-rings, and more.
- Adjustable straps on side of bag hold monopod or compact tripod.
- Thickly-padded, contoured shoulder strap and heavy-duty webbing provide safe, strong and comfortable support.
- Additional pockets on top and sides of bag hold filters, rain covers and other accessories.
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon Exterior - tough as nails, water-and abraion-resistant, yet light weight, elegant and professional in appearance.
- Sized to fit the latest super tele lenses with mounted, professional SLRs
- Convenient outside accessory pocket large enough for an extra camera body.
- Comfortable padded hand grip.
- Capacity - 400mm f/2.8 lens attached to a full-size professional SLR, plus additional camera body.
- Exterior Dimensions - 10W X 21.5H X 11D in. (25 X 55 X 28 cm)
- Interior Dimensions - 8.5W X 19.5H X 7D in. (22 X 50 X 18 cm)
- Weight - 3.2 lbs (1.5 kg)
- Free Shipping