Tenba Long Lense Bag LL300 ll
So you're getting better. Sports, nature, scenics. Serious stuff. So now you've invested in some serious glass to support your creativity. The 300mm f/2.8 is your choice. Now you have to figure out how to carry it on assignments, along with a body (and a spare, of course). It needs to offer instant access to your gear and when not in use, softly cradle everything to protect your investment. You need the Tenba Long Lens Bag LL300 II.
- The finest hardware available, including weather-sealed YKK zippers, welded steel D-rings, and more.
- Adjustable straps on side of bag hold monopod or compact tripod.
- Thickly-padded, contoured shoulder strap and heavy-duty webbing provide safe, strong and comfortable support.
- Additional pockets on top and sides of bag hold filters, rain covers and other accessories.
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon Exterior - tough as nails, water-and abraion-resistant, yet light weight, elegant and professional in appearance.
- Sized to fit the latest super tele lenses with mounted, professional SLRs
- Convenient outside accessory pocket large enough for an extra camera body.
- Comfortable padded hand grip.
- Capacity - 300mm f/2.8 lens attached to a full-size professional SLR, plus additional camera body.
- Exterior Dimensions - 9W X 15.5H X 10D in. (23 X 39 X 25 cm)
- Interior Dimensions - 7.5W X 13.5H X 6D in. (19 X 34 X 15 cm)
- Weight - 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Free Shipping